1980s Red Silk Chiffon Palazzo Jumpsuit with Pockets | x-small
D E T A I L S
• 1980s jumpsuit
• vibrant red silk chiffon
• sheer upper bodice w/ lower half lined in less sheer silk chiffon
• keyhole at back of neckline, hook + eye closure
• gathered detail above + below waistband
• wide waistband w/ tie detail + decorative metallic gold lurex stitching
• flowy double-layered palazzo legs (inner layer is less sheer than outer layer, so they're not see-through)
• two pockets!
• nylon back zipper, covered button closures, metal snap
• label: Liancarlo | Neiman Marcus
A NOTE ON THE ZIPPER: The zipper totally works! I just couldn't zip it up all the way on my US size 2 dress form.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-small
top of waistband (3.5" above natural waist): 25"
front rise (to bottom of waistband): 12.5"
bodice length: 13" to top of waistband, 16.5" to bottom of waistband (natural waist)
shoulder to top of inseam: 28"
leg width (at top of inseam): 34"
width at hem: 30"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Ready to wear! One super tiny pinhole in chiffon on front just below right shoulder. A few suuuper minor thread pricks on back below right shoulder.