1970s Black Crochet Maxi Sweater Dress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1970s dress
• hourglass shape
• open crochet
• black, feels like a cotton-acrylic blend
• high neckline w/ crochet-covered button closures
• long sleeves
• nipped waist
• pencil skirt
• scalloped edges on button placket, wrists + hem
• no closures (other than neckline buttons)
• unlined + see through; a slip is recommended
• label: no tag present, likely hand-crocheted
A NOTE ON FIT: The sleeves are on the more narrow side, so this would best fit a size small (or a size medium with thinner arms). Shown in a modern size US 8 dress form.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small | medium
shoulders: undefined | approx 13-16"
bodice length: approx 14" plus stretch
sleeve length (along inseam): 17"
sleeve width (at underarm): 8-11"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note and ready to wear!