1970s Ms. Pioneer Chimayo Blanket and Suede Jacket | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1970s jacket
• medium-weight brown suede
• gorgeous woven wool chimayo inlays
• brown, tan, red, teal, white
• pointed collar
• two patch pockets w/ flap closures
• long sleeves w/ buttoned cuffs
• small side slits
• button closures
• lined in brown satin
• label: Ms. Pioneer | Albuquerque, USA
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
sleeve length: 25"
sleeve width (at underarm): 14"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note and ready to wear! Suede is soft and supple.