1970s Malcom Starr Metallic Iridescent Brocade Belted Dress | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1970s dress
• fit + flare shape
• striped geometric weave
• metallic gold + silver lurex, iridescent sheer plastic threads, white threads
• lapel collar
• princess seams
• fitted waist
• pleated full skirt (pleats begin 7" below waist)
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closures
• bodice lined in beige acetate, skirt lined in cream lightweight cotton blend fabric
• label: Elinor Simmons for Malcolm Starr
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
bodice length: 15.5"
skirt sweep: 76"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! All rhinestones are in-tact on the buckle. There are a couple faint yellow areas on lining fabric at back of skirt; this isn't visible whatsoever on the outer fabric, so it's not seen when worn. Outer is in excellent condition!