SOLD || 1970s Kaiser Indian Cotton Gauze Metallic Striped Dress | small/medium/large
♥♥♥ FROM ELVA'S COLLECTION! This gorgeous babe was a Hollywood actress & dancer during the late 1920s - early 1930s. Shop the rest of her collection here! ♥♥♥
D E T A I L S
• 1970s dress
• open-fit trapeze shape
• Indian cotton + Indian cotton gauze
• light cornflower blue woven w/ stripes of colorful metallic lurex
• quilted yoke neckline w/ metallic silver lurex trim
• v-neckline adjustable w/ ties w/ beaded charms
• long billowy sleeves, elasticized hems
• flowy loose-fitting body w/ circle skirt hem aka super full!!
• unlined + sheer
• label: Kaiser
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small | medium | large
shoulders (width of yoke neckline): 13.5" (meant to sit in from ends of shoulders)
bust: 40" plus room in gathers
sleeve length: 23"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Ready to wear! The slightest bit of color fade on tops of shoulders, not noticeable when worn.