1970s Floral Striped Austrian Dirndl Dress | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1970s dirndl sundress
• fit + flare shape
• medium weight cotton
• striped floral print
• brown, yellow, green, blue, pink
• suuuper plunging neckline
• sewn-on decorative hooks + lacing up front
• boning though front center of bodice
• fitted waist
• gathered full skirt
• metal hook + eye closures up front
• bodice lined in white cotton, skirt unlined
• label: Hanna | Salzburger Trachten
A NOTE ON STYLE: The lacing was missing, so cheerful grosgrain ribbon has been added.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
bust: 35/36” (plus 2” in seam allowance)
waist: 28/29" (plus 2" in seam allowance)
bodice length: 15"
center neckline to waist: 7"
skirt sweep: 87.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note! Freshly cleaned and ready to wear!