1970s Shaggy Mongolian Lamb Fur Coat | small
D E T A I L S
• vintage coat from 1979
• curly lamb fur
• cream with light brown patches
• ties at waist for an adjustable fit; can be tied on the inside, or pulled through the finished holes to tie on the outside (see photos)
• fur hook + eye closures
• two small pockets on front toward hem
• lined in brown satin; "NH" initials embroidered on the lining
• label: no tag present (originally purchased at Outer Image in New Jersey, USA)
Originally purchased in December 1979 for $470.40, which equals $1,512.78 today (adjusted for inflation)! Comes with original receipt.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
sleeve length (along inseam): 17"
arm width (at underarm): 15"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Ready to wear! Outer is in excellent condition. Three small repairs to the lining.