1960s Iridescent Sequined Pink Knit Wool Party Dress | medium/large
D E T A I L S
• 1966 party dress
• definitely Gene-Shelly-esque quality - this dress slays!
• hourglass shape
• knit pink wool w/ diamond design
• adorned w/ thousands of iridescent pink sequins + clear glass seed beads
• bust darts
• three-quarter sleeves
• nipped waist, hidden elastic inside
• pencil skirt w/ right side slit
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• body lined in nylon; sleeves are unlined
• label: hand-tailored by Kishu's East-West Fashions | Hong Kong | custom made for Mrs. I. Kaiser on August 31, 1966
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium | large
bodice length: 15.5"
sleeve length: 15.5"
slit length: 12.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! A few sequins/beads missing here at there, the most "noticeable" are shown in the last photo; there are thousands and thousands of sequins/beads, so the ones which are missing aren't noticeable unless very closely inspected. Scattered pinholes in the lining, mostly located on back of bodice; a couple small holes in lining, one on back of skirt and one on back of bodice. Super minor discoloration/yellowing at left hip and part of left sleeve inseam.