♦ SOLD ♦ 1960s Parasol Novelty Print Smocked Cotton Romper | small/medium
D E T A I L S
• early 1960s romper
• Asian parasol novelty print
• white, pink, purple, blue, teal
• thin straps w/ button attachments in the back; can be worn straight or criss-crossed in the back
• sweetheart neckline w/ great seamwork + under-bust seam
• nipped waist
• smocked panels on back
• shorts + inner white cotton bloomers w/ elasticized hem
• metal back zipper, inner tab w/ hook + eye closure
• lined in white cotton
• label: Tori Richard | Honolulu
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small | medium
length (from top of straps to hem): 29"
length (down center of cups to hem): 22.5"
length (down front center to hem): 20.5"
length (along side seam to hem): 20"
leg opening (at hem): 26"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note! Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! The smocking is super stretchy!