1960s Trompe L'Oeil Beaded Faux Shirtwaist Dress | medium
D E T A I L S
• early 1960s dress
• hourglass shape
• white rayon crepe
• trompe l'oeil faux-shirtwaist beadwork in very dark grey-black pearlized glass bugle beads
• "belt" illusion w/ 3D tassels
• fitted waist
• pencil skirt w/ kick slit
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closures
• lined in what feels like a silk blend fabric
• label: Union Made | custom order/couture
Find its coordinating sister dress in black (size small) here!
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
bodice length: 17"
skirt sweep: 42"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note! Freshly cleaned and ready to wear!