SOLD || 1960s Satin Bow Halter Party Dress with Pockets | x-small
D E T A I L S
• 1960s dress
• fit + flare shape
• rich red woodgrain-look grosgrain satin fabric
• collared halter neckline w/ large bow in front + pointed in back, hook + eye closures at back of neckline
• perky bust darts
• fitted waist, one thin belt loop
• gathered full skirt
• two in-seam hip pockets!
• nylon back zipper, hook + eye closures
• skirt is lined in white nylon chiffon, bodice is lined in red nylon
• label: Jill Richards
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-small
bust: about 30-32" (difficult to measure due to the open back; dress form has a 31.5" bust for reference)
under-bust: 28" (taken 5" above waist)
skirt length: 21.5"
bodice length: 14" (center of neckline to waist), 6.5" (along side seam), 4.5" (center back to waist)
skirt sweep: 85"
neck opening: 12.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Ready to wear! Super minor color variance at hem compared to the rest of the garment, but this is only noticeable when the hem is held up to the bodice; I only noticed it upon close inspection and the woodgrain look is very distracting - you'd be hard-pressed to notice it while worn!