SOLD || 1960s Houndstooth Woven Mohair Belted Wiggle Dress | small
D E T A I L S
• early 1960s dress
• hourglass shape
• mohair woven in a checkered/houndstooth design
• red, cream
• high neckline in front
• open back
• perky bust darts
• fitted waist
• matching wide bow belt (makes you look like a pretty present!), feels like raw silk, sturdy hook + eye closures
• pencil skirt with gathers at sides of hips
• nylon back zipper, hook + eye closure
• lined in cream acetate
• label: e.t. Junions | California
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
bust: about 36"
bodice length: 15"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Ready to wear! Tip of belt is made of metal, and can be easily bent back behind the big bow part to hide the edge which has fabric wear. A couple tiny threads are brown on front of bodice, which isn't noticeable when worn because the print is so distracting.