♦ SOLD ♦ 1960s Floral Open Back Circle Skirt Sundress | small
D E T A I L S
• early 1960s dress
• fit + flare shape
• cheerful floral print
• shades of green, red, yellow, blue, pink, white
• low-cut back
• fitted waist
• wide cinch belt in matching fabric w/ sturdy metal snap closures, thin belt loops
• circle skirt
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• bodice lined in satin, skirt lined in loosely-woven cotton
• label: Jennifer's | Phoenix + Scottsdale
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
bodice length: 16.5"
belt: 28-29” on double-snap settings, 27.5" on smallest one-snap setting
bottom of open back neckline to waist: 3.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! The smallest setting of the belt (with only one snap closed) is the dress waist size with stretch/give. Faint yellowing under the arms, which isn't noticeable when worn due to the location and busyness of the print. The teensiest bit of color bleed in one tiny area from one of the red flowers on front of bodice; not noticeable when worn as the print is so busy.