SOLD || 1960s Nude Illusion Lace Ruffled Dress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1960s dress
• fit + flare shape
• black cotton striped floral lace
• backed in peach acetate crepe for a nude illusion look
• round collar w/ ruffled trim
• sheer long sleeves w/ ruffled trim + elastic above ruffle
• fitted wide waistband
• gathered flared skirt
• left side slit; sheer bit (where the scalloped edges meet) goes all the way up to the waistband
• very dark midnight blue lace over peach crepe with black scalloped trim and black lace waistband
• nylon back zipper, hook + eye closure
• label: Futura Couture | New York
A NOTE ON COLOR: Some of the ruffles look midnight blue-black compared to the rest of the lace; only noticeable upon super close inspection in the right light.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
bodice length: 15" to center of waistband
sleeve length: 24"
skirt sweep: 47"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note and ready to wear!