1960s 1970s Black Satin Bishop Sleeve Blouse | medium
D E T A I L S
• late 1960s / early 1970s blouse
• black satin acetate-nylon blend
• pointed lapel collar
• long bishop sleeves w/ buttoned cuffs
• cropped length
• mother of pearl inspired buttons
• label: Styled by Mardi Modes | New York | Union Made
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
sleeve length: 23"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note and ready to wear! One buttonhole (about 1" long) by hem of right side seam; not sure why this is here, but it has been stitched closed and isn't noticeable when worn (I actually didn't even notice it until writing this listing).