1950s Rose Marie Reid Striped One Piece Swimsuit | x-small/small
D E T A I L S
• 1950s one piece swimsuit
• lycra blend
• colorful stripes in pink, blue, yellow, light brown
• adjustable straps, attach w/ hooks in back; can be worn straight or criss-crossed in front/back
• sweetheart neckline
• flattering tailored pleats + draped design
• structured w/ boning along sides (from underarm to top of hip)
• modesty front panel
• flexible plastic mesh cups w/ thin layer of padding + removable metal boning
• elasticized leg openings
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• bust partially lined in cotton, bottoms partially lined in nylon
• label: Rose Marie Reid
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-small | small
marked cup size: none
cups fit like a: B or C
cup width (side to side): 7”
cup height (top to bottom): 6”
length (top of bust/cup to hem of “skirt”): 21.5"
length (center front to inseam/panty): 24-27"
leg opening: 18-23"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned, ready to wear, and presents beautifully! Some minor snags to fabric on back. Minor pulling at side seam on left side. A handful of expertly done mends at front of straps and next to right side seam; see photos.