♦ SOLD ♦ 1950s Jerry Gilden Floral Rhinestones Cotton Skirt with Pockets | small
D E T A I L S
• 1950s skirt
• very full almost-circle shape
• pretty roses + leaves print
• pastel pink, shades of blue, olive green, black, white, grey
• studded with prong-set rhinestones
• two in-seam hip pockets
• metal side zipper, hook + eye closures
• label: A Jerry Gilden Spectator
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
waist: 25.5" (hooks + eyes can be moved over to fit up to 26" waist)
skirt sweep: 161"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage vintage condition. Freshly washed and ready to wear! A tiny bit of fabric wear along the fabric flap by the zipper. One super tiny rust spot on back of waistband by zipper.