SOLD || 1950s Striped Floral Pintuck Cotton Voile Dress | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1950s shirtwaist dress
• fit + flare shape
• cotton voile
• floral + striped/geometric print
• shades of blue, white
• lapel collar, pointed in back
• wide pintuck details on front of bodice
• button closures on bodice
• cap sleeves
• fitted waist, thin belt loops
• pleated full skirt
• unlined + sheer; a slip is recommended
• label: R&K Originals | For the Girl Who Knows Clothes
Ribbon is not included.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
length: 42" (plus an additional 5.5" in the hem)
bodice length: 16"
skirt sweep: 116"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! One super minor thread pull next to middle buttonhole.