1950s Rainbow Striped Pleated Cotton Sundress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1950s sundress
• fit + flare shape
• colorful striped print w/ ribbon-like appearance
• dark green, shades of pink, orange, blue
• wide straps
• straight neckline
• wide pintuck pleated waist
• very full pleated skirt
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• bodice lined in green nylon, skirt is unlined
• label: R & Jay Juniors
A NOTE ON COLOR: The printed green stripes and the green pleated waist fabric are ever so slightly different in color; this is not from fading but rather is due to being different fabric; the difference is only noticeable when closely examined and isn't a flaw in the dress at all!
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
length: 41.5" (plus 8" in hem allowance)
bodice length: 16"
skirt sweep: 149"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! Stitch marks on bodice's right side seam from where the bodice had previously been taken in; not really noticeable when worn.