1950s Pauline Trigére Wool Taffeta Mermaid Dress | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1950s party dress
• hourglass shape
• curve-hugging black woven wool fabric
• black taffeta piping around neckline that ties in back
• low-cut open back, goes to natural-waist level
• nipped waist
• pencil skirt w/ piping + gorgeously tailored black taffeta flounce hem
• metal side zipper (completely opens at the top), hook/eye closures at top + at waist
• label: Pauline Trigére
A NOTE ON THE DESIGNER: You can find info about Pauline Trigére here:
A NOTE ON FABRIC: The taffeta has more of a matte finish than is typical of most taffetas. This fabric is gorgeous and high-end!
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
bodice length (to nipped waist): approx 16"
mid-shoulder to center bottom of back opening: 16"
length of flounce skirt: 12"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Professionally dry cleaned and ready to wear! One very tiny white mark on the taffeta; not noticeable when worn.