SOLD || 1950s Embroidered Eyelet Chambray Shirt Dress | large
D E T A I L S
• 1950s shirtwaist dress
• fit + flare shape
• light purple chambray cotton
• notched scoop neckline w/ embroidered eyelet trim
• cap sleeves
• fitted waist
• full skirt w/ inverted box pleat in center front
• embroidered eyelet trim patch pocket w/ cute keyhole looped detail
• button closures on front of bodice, metal side zipper
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: large
bodice length: 16"
skirt sweep: 116"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! One small hole on front of bodice below left shoulder, and two smaller ones on back of bodice above the waistline; these have been patched from behind with self-fabric and don't detract from how lovely this dress is!