1950s Lanz Plaid Sweetheart Dress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1950s shirtwaist dress
• fit + flare shape
• sheer woven cotton
• plaid with textured woven details
• pinkish-red, red, white, grey, black
• white linen peter pan collar, hook + eye closure
• short sleeves with metal snap closures at the hem
• buttons down front, hook + eye closure at waist, snap below waist
• fitted waist, thin belt loops
• gathered full skirt
• bodice lined in white cotton with a sweetheart neckline; skirt is lined in sheer white cotton organza with a full skirt shape
• label: Lanz Original
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
bodice length: 15.5"
sleeve length (along inseam): 4.5"
skirt sweep: 132"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Ready to wear! Three tiny pinholes, one on front of bodice below left shoulder seam and two on front of bodice below bust. Two small patches/mends on the bodice lining and light staining, neither of which are visible when worn.