1950s Jerry Gilden Pink Rose Print Cotton Sundress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1950s sundress
• fit + flare shape
• romantic cabbage rose print
• red, pink, green, black, white
• fitted waist, thin belt loops
• gathered full skirt
• bubble hem
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• bodice is unlined; skirt is lined in white cotton muslin to keep bubble hem shape
• label: Jerry Gilden
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
bodice length: 14.75"
skirt sweep: 76"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! One small repair at front of left arm opening (see last photo).