SOLD || 1950s Gigi Young Silk Roses Dress with Petticoat | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1950s dress
• fit + flare shape
• rosette print
• shades of blue, green, white
• wide off-the-shoulder shawl collar, pointed in back
• gored construction, continuous from neckline to hem
• nipped waist
• full skirt
• attached starched petticoat
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• bodice lined in white acetate; skirt is unlined
• label: Gigi Young
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
bodice length (approximate, to nipped waist): 16"
skirt sweep: 124"
C O N D I T I O N
Good vintage condition. Ready to wear! The dress is in excellent condition except for some light yellowing and color fade at the underarms (see last two photos); not super noticeable when worn as the collar covers half of it; priced accordingly.