♦ SOLD ♦ 1950s Pink Floral Drop Waist Cotton Dress | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1950s dress
• fit + flare shape
• gorgeous floral hydrangea(?) print
• red, pink, peach, brown, white, mustard yellow
• short v-neckline in front, deep v-neckline in back
• cap sleeves
• princess seaming on front of bodice
• gorgeously gathered waist w/ tiny covered button decorative trim
• nipped natural waist
• drop waist w/ huge bow in back
• gathered very full skirt
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure; bow fastens across zipper w/ metal snap
• waist panel is lined in cotton muslin, the rest is unlined
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
natural waist: 28/28.5"
drop waist: 36-40"
bodice length: about 16" to natural waist, 17” (mid-shoulder to drop waist at front center), 20” (mid-shoulder to drop waist at side seam)
sleeve length (along inseam): about 1.25"
skirt sweep: 136"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note! Freshly cleaned and ready to wear!