SOLD || 1950s Mexican Hand-Painted Scenic Panel Cotton Circle Skirt | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1950s circle skirt
• hand-painted in Mexico
• 6 panels of gorgeous novelty print scenes (3 panels are repeated twice)
• main colors are white + black; scenes are multicolor + very bright/vivid!
• inner waistband w/ 2 rows of 2 hook + eye closures (adjusts for 2 waist sizes)
• outer band ties in the back
• two in-seam hip pockets
• label: Creaciones Eslava | hand-painted | washable
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
waist: 28" & 29.5" (can fit up to 30.5" w/ hooks/eyes moved over)
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note! Freshly cleaned and ready to wear!
➳ Please read store policies prior to purchase. Thank you!! xoxo, Allyson