SOLD || 1940s Sequin Studded Black Rayon Crepe Evening Dress | medium/large
D E T A I L S
• 1940s dress
• slight fit & flare shape
• black rayon crepe
• tops of shoulders + down sleeves are adorned in Greek-inspired metallic gold sequins, bronze metal beveled studs, + black + gold lurex cording
• elongated round neckline
• keyhole at back of neckline, hook + eye closure
• long tapered sleeves with big shoulder pads
• fitted waist, thin belt loops
• flared skirt with front pleats + dramatic hip detail
• small front slit
• metal side zipper
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium | large
bodice length: 18.5"
sleeve length: 26"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. Ready to wear! A tiny bit of the metallic backing on the sequins has worn off, but it's still sparkly considering its age!