1940s Striped Floral Green Cotton Chambray Dress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1940s dress
• fit + flare shape
• cotton chambray
• striped w/ floral weave
• green, white, yellow
• textured cotton neckline w/ wide pointed collar + bow trim
• cap sleeves
• fitted waist, thin belt loops
• a-line skirt w/ pleating in front
• two pockets w/ pointed flaps that mimic the collar
• metal side zipper, metal snap closure at neckline
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
bodice length: 16.25"
skirt sweep: 55"
C O N D I T I O N
Good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! Several tiny mends here and there, not super noticeable; one on front below right shoulder seam, two on front of waistline (see photo #6), one on back below neckline, two on back of waistline and six at hip level on back of skirt (see photo #7), and two medium sized ones on back of skirt at hem (see last photo). Two super tiny, very faint spots on front of skirt; only noticeable upon close inspection. One super tiny spot on inside of collar, which isn't seen when worn.