♦ SOLD ♦ 1940s Red Rose Black Rayon Crepe Cocktail Dress | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1940s dress
• hourglass shape
• rayon crepe
• gorgeous rose print
• black, red, green, white
• sheer trim at neckline, ends of sleeves + edge of skirt draping
• square neckline w/ pleated details at sides
• short sleeves
• fitted waist
• slim skirt w/ pleated drapery panel
• nylon side zipper (original metal zipper previously replaced by this one)
• label: Lee’s | Modesto, California
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
bodice length: 16.25"
sleeve length: 8.5"
skirt sweep: 51.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Ready to wear! Two very tiny mended holes on the right sleeve and back of left shoulder; not noticeable when worn.