SOLD || 1940s Rose Polka Dot Green Cotton Shirt Dress | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1940s day dress
• fit + flare shape
• rose print on atomic polka dots
• purple, lime green, white, black
• purple trim in star-textured-plissé waxed cotton
• scalloped collar w/ bow trim
• short sleeves, lightly gathered at shoulders
• fitted waist w/ attached belt for an adjustable fit
• a-line skirt
• darling patch pockets w/ scalloped fold + bow trim
• three button closures up bodice
• side button closure w/ extra fabric inset, secured w/ single button
• label: remnants of a tag remain but it's illegible
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
bust: 38/39" (fits up to a 36/37” waist because the waist opens up to 36” max)
bodice length: 16"
sleeve length: 6.75"
skirt sweep: 76.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! There are two small holes that have been mended and nicely embroidered to blend in with the print (see last photo).