♦ SOLD ♦ 1940s Grey Floral Rayon Tie Waist Dress | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1940s dress
• fit + flare shape
• soft rayon crepe
• floral print
• blue-grey, magenta, purple, yellow, brown, black, white
• shawl collar
• three quarter sleeves w/ elbow darts
• fitted waist, adjustable w/ ties in front
• full skirt w/ inverted box pleat in front
• metal side zipper, three button closures
• label: no tag present
A NOTE ON FIT: The waist ties are located at under-bust level, so this can be worn as a maternity dress or just meant to be worn cinched-in below the bust (empire waist).
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
under-bust: 34" (cinches smaller w/ ties)
hips: open | about 60"
bodice length: 13.5"
sleeve length: 16.25"
skirt sweep: 88"
C O N D I T I O N
Good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! Some color fading / variance, only noticeable where the darker/original color is inside front pleat, under arms, and underneath collar fold.