1940s Floral Blue Cotton Maxi Dressing Dress | large/x-large
This dress was sourced in Haworth, England - home of the famous Brontë sisters (authors of such books as Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights)!!
D E T A I L S
• 1940s dressing gown / day dress
• fit + flare shape
• cotton plissé
• floral scalloped lace print
• navy blue, pink, red, yellow, green, white, light blue
• gathered seamwork above bust
• short sleeves
• fitted waist w/ attached ties for an adjustable fit
• a-line skirt
• large patch pocket
• metal zipper down center front (ends about one foot above the hem)
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-large (fits a size large w/ waist cinched)
waist: up to 38/39" (cinches smaller w/ sash belt)
bodice length: 18" (to top of waistband), 20" (to bottom of waistband)
sleeve length: 12"
skirt sweep: 89"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly washed and ready to wear! Very slight overall even fade. A couple tiny repairs on front center of skirt near base of zipper; not noticeable unless closely inspected. A couple small faint spots on front of skirt toward hem; not noticeable unless closely inspected.