1940s Black Rayon Double Breasted Draped Evening Dress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1940s dress
• hourglass shape
• black rayon
• square neckline w/ gathered detail at sides
• double breasted bodice
• long sleeves, elbow darts, hook/eye closures at hem
• fitted waist
• wrap skirt w/ metal snap + hook/eye closures at waist
• skirt has 3 tiers of draped/gathered hip sashes
• label: Original Marberl of California
A NOTE ON STYLE: This dress is exceptionally tailored and well-made using high-quality rayon. There are so many thoughtful little details that were put into the making of this dress. You won't be disappointed - this dress slays!!!
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
hips: up to 40" (due to wrap style)
bodice length: 16.5"
sleeve length: 24"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Ready to wear! Light wear to fabric edges of 4 buttons; not noticeable when worn.