SOLD || 1940s Burgundy Wool Twill Coat with Removable Liner | medium/large
D E T A I L S
• 1940s coat
• burgundy wool twill
• pointed collar
• great art deco seamwork on upper back
• structured w/ shoulder pads
• roomy wide sleeves w/ buttoned triangular flap
• two pockets w/ scalloped flap
• big button closures
• fully lined in wine satin
• removable wool liner, also lined in wine satin; attaches to main coat w/ zipper
• label: Juilliard | Weather Rounder by Ed-Mor
A NOTE ON STYLE: This coat with the wool liner is incredibly warm and heavyweight.
A NOTE ON FIT: The measurements were taken from the exterior of the coat; wearing with the liner may require you to have slightly smaller measurements. Please allow for some wiggle room and layering underneath.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium | large
sleeve length: 24"
sleeve width (at underarm): 18"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Professionally dry cleaned and ready to wear! Several tiny holes have been expertly darned; located on sleeves, collar, and back of shoulder; only noticeable on close inspection, not noticeable when worn. Several mends to the satin of the removable liner; mends located on sleeves and underarms; expertly reenforced for sturdiness when worn.