SOLD || 1940s 1950s White Stag Reversible Striped Ski Jacket | small/medium
D E T A I L S
• late 1940s / early 1950s ski jacket
• feels like a cotton-blend twill
• solid on one side, striped on the other
• black, red, forest green, shades of blue
• pointed collar
• buttoned cuffs
• elasticized waist for a nipped fit
• two pockets on the striped side
• small side slits
• metal zipper w/ reindeer pull on the striped side
• label: White Stag
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small | medium
sleeve length: 24"
sleeve width (at underarm): 17"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! Very subtle, even fade to black side. Some fabric wear by pocket openings on striped side.