1930s Dark Green Silk Velvet Draped Sleeves Coat | small/medium
D E T A I L S
• 1934 coat
• cocoon shape
• gorgeous dark green silk velvet - so soft + luxurious!
• pleated ruffled collar
• fabric covered button + loop closure, hidden under collar
• expertly pleated billowy sleeves
• lined in green silk satin
• label: Dress Design Copyrighted 1934 | Made Under Dress Code Authority
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small | medium
bust: open | 34" (16.5" across the back at bust-level)
waist: open | 34" (18" across the back at waist-level)
hips: open | 38" (20.5" across the back at hip-level)
sleeve length: 24.5"
sleeve opening at hem: 10.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. Ready to wear! The tiniest bit of wear, hardly noticeable, in incredible shape for being over 80 years old!