SOLD || 1930s 1940s Dark Blue Silk Velvet Bias Cut Evening Dress | small
D E T A I L S
• late 1930s / early 1940s dress
• fit + flare shape
• rich dark blue silk velvet - incredibly soft + luxurious!
• bias cut
• v-neckline structured with cording
• gathered at shoulders + below bust on front of bodice
• long sleeves with gathered puff shoulders
• flared multi-panel skirt
• pullover fit, no closures (please pay close attention to measurements, as this dress goes on over the head, rather than stepping into it)
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
bodice length: 15"
sleeve length: 21"
skirt sweep: 84"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Professionally dry cleaned and ready to wear! One very small tear on right sleeve next to seam that has been repaired and is hardly noticeable.