♦ SOLD ♦ Reserved for Alexandra
Balance Due: 7/5/19
D E T A I L S
• 1970s dress
• curve-hugging hourglass shape
• metallic silver lurex + creamy white acetate striped weave
• intricately pleated design
• spaghetti straps
• decorative matching covered buttons down center front
• lightly padded cups
• slit at center front
• nylon back zipper
• unlined + on the sheer side; a slip is recommended
• label: New Leaf by Samir
A NOTE ON STYLE: Inspired by the 1950s Travilla designer dress worn by Marilyn Monroe in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-small | small
length: about 44"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note! Freshly cleaned and ready to wear!