1950s Tyrolean Lucite Metal Two-Tier Box Purse
D E T A I L S
• 1950s box purse
• double-decker design with 2 trays/compartments
• translucent tiger striped lucite, shades of brown
• golden tone metal frame
• gorgeous lid with floral filigree cutout + stamping, gold foil backing
• metal L-shaped latch
• lid has attached mirror backed in black velvet
• trays are unlined
• gold tone metal chain strap
• label: Tyrolean N.Y.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
depth: 3 1/8"
handle height: 6.75"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Light surface scratches on the lucite, but absolutely no chips or cracks! Very minor marks/wear to the metal frame. When closed, the lid sits ever so slightly askew atop the trays. The gold foil underneath the filigree lid has sunken down slightly. Very light wear to the mirror. The handle does not appear to be original.