1940s Spiderweb Gems Novelty Print Rayon Crepe Cocktail Dress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1940s dress
• fit + flare shape
• rayon crepe
• INCREDIBLE + RARE novelty print featuring gem-filled goblets atop spiderwebs + pearl strands
• beige, orange, green-teal, lime green, black
• draped dolman short sleeves
• nipped waist, thin belt loops
• lightly gathered v-shaped seam in front (about 4" below waist at sides of seam)
• draped hip pockets, light netting reinforcement for structure
• flared skirt
• metal side zipper + metal zipper at back of neck
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
waist: 26/27" at belt loops
hips: 40/41" (best for 38" so the gathers in front aren't "open")
bodice length: 15" to belt loops
sleeve length (along inseam): about 12"
skirt sweep: 70"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! A bit of wear around the neckline (see last photo), back neck zipper, and a little bit by right side seam about waist-level. A handful of super tiny, faint spots that are only noticeable upon close inspection. None of these issues are noticeable when worn because they get lost in the busyness (and faaabulousness) of the print!