1970s Bugs & Floral Peasant Dress | x-small/small
D E T A I L S
• 1970s peasant dress
• fit + flare shape
• sheer cotton
• geometric floral + bug print
• elasticized neckline, can be worn on or off the shoulders
• small keyhole with button closure at front neckline
• three quarter puff sleeves with elasticized hem
• elasticized waist
• tiered full skirt
• pullover fit, no closures other than the neckline button
• unlined + sheer; a slip is recommended
• label: RN / size + care tags present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-small | small
bust: 38" (up to 36" since that's as much as the waist will stretch to pull over the bust)
bodice length: 16.5"
sleeve length: 17.25" (from neckline), 11" (along inseam)
skirt sweep: 116"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note! Freshly cleaned and ready to wear!