1970s Burgundy Wool Hooded Belted Princess Coat | xs/small
D E T A I L S
• 1970s princess coat
• fit + flare shape
• burgundy wool twill or wool-acrylic twill
• spacious hood
• two faux pockets on upper chest
• pleats on back of bodice
• long sleeves with narrower wrists
• nipped waist
• matching sash belt for an adjustable fit, thin belt loops
• full skirt
• two hip pockets
• button closures up the front, metal snap at neckline
• outer fabric backed in jersey mesh, lined in satin
• label: Union Made
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: petite x-small | petite small
waist: up to 27"
bodice length: 14"
sleeve length: 22"
sleeve width: 13" (at underarm), 9" (at wrist)
skirt sweep: 56"
length of hood: 17.5" (center front to center back)
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note! Professionally dry cleaned and ready to wear!