1950s Flecked Brown Shirtwaist Wiggle Dress | x-large
D E T A I L S
• 1950s shirtwaist dress
• hourglass shape
• feels like a rayon-cotton blend, soft
• brown with flecks of red + white
• notched shawl collar with velvet trim
• pleat at ends of shoulders
• three quarter sleeves with decorative button trim
• light shoulder pads
• fitted waist, one thin belt loop
• straight skirt
• cute faux hip pocket with velvet trim + decorative button
• button closures all the way up the front, two metal snap closures at waist
• label: Hazel Greer Original
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-large
bodice length: 17"
sleeve length: 19"
sleeve width: 15" (at underarm)
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Ready to wear! One small mended tear, about 1" long, a few inches above the hem on the back right side; blends into the fabric due to the flecked weave and isn't really noticeable.