1950s JERRY GILDEN Cherry Blossom Cotton Dress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1950s dress
• fit + flare shape
• cherry blossom print
• black, pink, brown
• criss-cross neckline with pleated details
• under-bust seam with ribbon-like trim using self fabric, leads into ties at back
• short dolman sleeves
• fitted waist, thin belt loops
• very full skirt
• two in-seam hip pockets
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• label: while there is no tag present, this is a Jerry Gilden dress (I have seen several in the same design and fabric with the Jerry Gilden label)
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
empire waist: 29/30"
bodice length: 12" (to empire waist), 16.5" (to natural waist)
sleeve length: 4" (along inseam), 10" (from neckline)
skirt sweep: 132"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! One small tear about 1" long at each underarm; has been nicely mended and just looks like a small dart and won't be noticed while worn.