1940s Wool & Fur Coat | large
D E T A I L S
• 1940s coat
• combed wool in a gorgeous deep cranberry-burgundy color
• super soft fur double-collar in shades of brown
• matching fur cuffs on long sleeves
• thick shoulder pads
• scalloped pintuck details across the upper back
• two welt pockets
• button closures below the neckline, open below
• lined in rayon satin with an inner woven wool - this coat is very warm!
• label: Kline's | Kansas City's Dominant Store
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: large
sleeve length: 25"
sleeve width: 17/17.5" (at underarm)
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Ready to wear! Two super tiny, minor surface nibbles that aren’t seen when worn (one is located at right underarm and the other is on the inside of the coat). The original buttons were missing, so they have been replaced with era-appropriate buttons which coordinate very nicely.