1940s Tropical Novelty Print Rayon Day Dress | medium
♥♥♥ FROM ELVA'S COLLECTION! This gorgeous babe was a Hollywood actress & dancer during the late 1920s - early 1930s. Shop the rest of her collection here! ♥♥♥
D E T A I L S
• early 1940s dress
• fit + flare shape
• looser woven fabric, feels like a rayon-linen blend
• tropical novelty print featuring palm trees, birds, fruit + flowers
• white background with red, green, yellow + black
• pointed collar
• short sleeves
• fitted waist with smocked details at front sides just below waist
• bias-cut full skirt
• two in-seam hip pockets
• metal side zipper
• unlined + slightly on the sheer side, a slip is recommended
• label: University Frock
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
bodice length: 16"
sleeve length: 10.5"
skirt sweep: 110"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! The teensiest bit of super faint yellowing on two tiny spots located on fold of collar, which isn't at all seen when worn.