SOLD || 1970s Butterfly Novelty Print Halter Maxi Dress | small/medium
D E T A I L S
• 1970s sundress
• fit + flare shape
• feels like a cotton-poly blend
• hand-screen-printed butterfly + polka dot print
• red-orange, shades of pink, white
• adjustable tied halter
• plunging neckline
• pleats on bustline + just below waist
• wide waistband
• a-line skirt
• high center slit
• matching covered button closures
• label: Ruth Clarage | Hand Printed original
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small | medium
bust: adjustable/free | each cup is about 8.5" wide
skirt length: 40"
width of waistband: 3.5"
skirt sweep: 80"
slit length: 24" (to bottom button)
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! Two tiny holes/tears along edge of hem, located at the right side. One super small tear about mid-way up front of skirt on the right side, which has been patched from behind and isn't seen when worn. Bottom button was missing, and has been replaced with one that blends into the fabric.