1950s Sequin Rose Sundress | x-small
D E T A I L S
• 1950s sundress
• fit + flare shape
• two layers of cotton voile
• rose printed cotton voile appliques
• adorned w/ coordinating metallic sequins
• black, red, pink, green, grey, white
• narrow straps w/ bow trim
• fitted waist w/ black piping trim
• pleated full skirt
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• label: Union Made
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-small
bodice length: 15"
skirt sweep: 74"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! Some sequins are missing and there are a few tiny pinholes in the rose printed fabric, but it isn't noticeable unless inspected closely. A small bit of the rose printed fabric atop the straps shows wear at the edges, but this has been stitched down so that it's secured.