1950s Polka Dot Ruffled White Cotton Sundress | small/medium
♥♥♥ FROM ELVA'S COLLECTION! This gorgeous babe was a Hollywood actress & dancer during the late 1920s - early 1930s. Shop the rest of her collection here! ♥♥♥
D E T A I L S
• 1950s sundress
• fit + flare shape
• white cotton piqué (waffle-textured)
• spaghetti straps
• princess seams
• fitted waist
• finely pleated, full skirt
• black + white polka dot ruffled hem
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• bodice is lined in white cotton, skirt is unlined
• label: Très Gay | California
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small | medium
bodice length: 15.75"
skirt sweep: 102"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! The tiniest bit of very faint underarm marks on back side of underarms; not noticeable when worn.