SOLD || 1950s Merry Widow Sheer Black Bustier Bra | 30B-32C
D E T A I L S
• 1950s Merry Widow bustier bra
• floral embroidered sheer black mesh panels backed in another layer of sheer mesh
• stretchy, elasticized panels
• sheer cups with perky seamwork + underwire
• neckline trimmed in ruffles
• structured with many strips of boning
• nipped waist with iconic inner red satin ribbon for structure + aesthetic
• loops at hem to add your own garter straps
• two rows of hooks/eyes down the back for an adjustable fit
• label: A Warner Original Merry Widow
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-small | 30/32 B/C
marked size: 32/33
cup size: fits a B/C
cup width: 8"
cup height: 5"
length: 13" (center front), 12" (side seam), 11" (center back)
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! There is one tiny hole on back to left of hooks/eyes panel. The elasticized panel on back left shows a small bit of overstretched/rippled parts. Garter straps are missing.